Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday June 23, 2013

Hello from St. Louis:

      We had a visit today from the sweet Pastor and wife and Attito after church.  Such sweet, Godly
people and we sure do love them.    Ken is planning on going tomorrow and working again at their
house to put some more elec. in, hopefully in the kitchen !  PTL

Nelson & Mytia came here for lunch after church and we all enjoyed out time together, chicken
tacos, rice, black beans, tea and cake.      Then taught them the game "wizard"   Mytia sure does
like games !!!    Good time together..... we have adopted them !  :)

Then Bible Study at 5pm and we had 8 ladies.   Such laughter from them but I am amazed and
enjoy so much hearing them pray.   They do not pray for 5-6 min.  they PRAY !!!!!  I was BLESSED
to be there with them.  Gave our testimony.  My 2 scriptures for the ladies : Numbers 6:24-26 and II Corinthians 4: 16-18.   To GOD be the Glory .   While we were all in our room, little Ahmed came in and he sat with me and ate some popcorn..... this is the little fellow that I'm bringing home with me in my suit case !!!  Such a little sweetie !!!

Home for our walk..... the 3 older ladies were out and we talked some and they sure like to shake
hands..... ha ha  :)   One of them said  "Na nga def?"  to me and I answered them correctly  "Maa ngi fi rekk. and
they got so  :)  happy, as usually Ken is the one..... I always pronounce things the TX. way
and it is wrong !   (:     They just kept laughing and shaking my hand.    :)   FINALLY  I said it
right !!

Some of the pictures are out of focus but I assured Ken it is OK.... out of focus pictures are better
than  NO  pictures...... harder now to get pictures.    Some people see the camera and say "NO PHOTO" !  We have to respect them.

Watched Father Knows Best on dvd for awhile and laughed..... such Great, Old Family movies.

Blessed again to be in St. Louis !
God Bless you all !
Ken     Peggy 



 View across the river   drum players in the market
 
Little Akmed
Local lady and her baby

No comments:

Post a Comment